- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Silver
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 60W
- Temperature: 60℃±10℃
- Size: (L)x(W)x(H) 30x22x4cm /11.81"x8.66"x1.57"
- Plug: EU Plug (we will be based on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
- Suitable for Body Massage OR Body Massage Spa
- Enough space to hold energy stone into the box for heating,.
- Lightweight and portable design to use conveniently wherever you are.
- Relieve stress in the daily life, promote body metabolism and increases circulation
- It can help us to remove toxins from the body, slimming body, restore physical fitness, improve the vitality of organs, and enhance their own immune function, so as to achieve the effect of physical fitness and health beauty.
Contra-indications and Cautions:
- The Contra-indications with hot stone therapy are much the same as with traditional manual massage, except that there is the additional consideration of heat.
- Therefore, be cautious with clients with high blood pressure and circulatory disorders, heart conditions & or pregnancy. Hot stone therapy treatment would naturally be inappropriate with for clients with skin which is intolerant to heat, or very sensitive skin/skin prone to prickly heat/clients with nerve damage/loss of tactile sensation.
Preparation for Hot Stone Therapy:
- Follow Manufacturer’s instructions on heating the stones prior to a treatment(most heaters take 30—45 minutes to reach desired temperature)
- The stones should be within the temperature range of 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit (47-~50 degrees centigrade)
Cleansing of the Stones:
- After each client, rinse all the stones thoroughly under cold running water. Then wash with warm soapy water. Spray the stones with an antibacterial spray.
- At the end the day soak stones in water and sea salt for 20 minutes.
- Dry the stones and re-oil with them with natural oil such as almond oil.
- Cleanse and store stones separately in a small box or container
- 1 x Massage Heater (the stone not included)